PR Account Team Leader
Join a growing PR practice. We're looking for an energetic PR professional who's interested in overseeing the day-to-day activities on one of our agency's largest national brand B2B accounts.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of PR experience working with a large regional or national brand in B2B required; agricultural or agribusiness experience preferred
- Experience in managing teams and projects required, including the development of results-driven public relations plans across sector segmentations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams (advertising, interactive, creative) preferred
- Professional demeanor and ability to interface with various client contacts, KOLs, and industry groups to support client initiatives
- Proven track record in media relations; ability to build relationships in specific verticals
- Knowledge of trade relationships and contacts in the agriculture sector preferred
- Experience in managing PR initiatives at events/shows and working with various brand contacts to support media days and facility/site visits
- Experience in building relationships with stakeholders including industry leaders, experts and associations
- Travel required to support client events, conferences and on-site activities related to client operations
- NAMA membership and participation preferred
We're the Mid-South's largest public relations agency team, part of a full-service marketing/advertising agency that Advertising Age named one of the top 10 to work for. We support a diverse roster of national B2B and B2C clients, with many multiyear engagements, and we enjoy a reputation for quality and robust client service. Our no-jerks-allowed, fun culture means that we take our work seriously, but not ourselves, allowing us to focus on delivering results that delight our clients.
If you're eager to learn from the best and to be happy about coming to work, send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. No phone calls please.